Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cute Personalized Badge Holder

So, my mom just got a new nursing job and she starts the day after her birthday. I wanted to get her something that she would need when she started to work. I have seen several people with these really cute personalized badge holders. So, I decided to make my mom one of those for her birthday. So here is what you will need.


1 plain badge holder (found mine at a shop that sells scrubs for $2.95)
2x2 piece of fabric
Elmer's Glue
Hot Glue
Large Button


Start by gluing the fabric onto the button.
 After you get the fabric onto the button, hot glue the button onto the badge holder. Then you are done.
I chose ladybugs because my mom absolutely loves them, but you could easily embroider a letter onto the fabric before you glued it to the button for an even more personalized look.

No comments:

Post a Comment